eCommerce Associate APPLY NOW
General Job Description
The eCommerce Associate works as directed by, and alongside of, the Home Office Team to maintain the operations of CLE Clothing Co.’s online store, assist customers, and to ensure the processing and shipping of online orders in a timely and consistent manner.
We are currently looking for individuals able to work 3-5 shifts per week Mondays - Saturdays 10am-4pm. This position is flexible and has the ability to grow with Company need!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures the highest level of quality and customer service while packaging customer orders and processing incoming inventory on par with Company standards.
- Works independently as well as within a team to maintain organization, cleanliness, and restock standards of online inventory products.
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of the Company’s warehouse location by performing daily housekeeping tasks.
- Exhibits a familiarity with both current and unreleased products in store and online, as well as upcoming sales and features.
- Assists in basic website point of sale maintenance.
- Assists in preparing for and working events attended by CLE Clothing Co. as needed.
- Is fluent in Company policies, procedures, and technology in order to effectively address customer needs via phone and email.
- Contributes to the overall vibe at CLE Clothing Co. by being positive, respectful and helpful to others and their time.
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least one year of customer service experience required.
- Retail/packaging/shipping experience preferred, but not required, including use of Shopify and Shipstation.
- Attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of three shifts per week, and occasional events.
- Ability to lift and move boxes weighing up to 50 lbs. and use ladder.
Benefits and Compensation
- Hourly position
- Flexible, inclusive, and positive working environment
- Employee discount
- Monthly "free-tee" stipend
- Simple IRA, including employer matching, after two years of employment
- Up to 12 weeks partially paid leave for medical, caregiving, or bereavement needs
- Opportunity for advancement based on performance, merit and commitment to company goals
|||Warehouse - 13000 Athens Ave. Suite 102A Lakewood, OH 44107|||||||||Q0XXIhEvKwtP8joi|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||10.50|||11.50|||false